- This position reports to the IT Manager.
- This role is responsible for assisting the IT Department with managing big data repositories, including management of data hosted in the cloud and on-premise at ASI.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support ASI data needs
- Explore opportunities to extract more value out of ASI currently owned data
- Design and maintain database schemas related to the ETL mining processes
Examples of tasks
- Plan and develop processes and procedures to keep the ETL operations running
- Document the work done to ensure an effective memory has been generated
- Bachelors degree in IT required
- 4 years experience working with SQL and Python, 3 years experience working with ETL-related technologies
- Microsoft Azure
- Git repositories
- Statistics, big data technology
Click here to apply now.